Invitation to Participate
We are pleased to invite your distillery to participate in our upcoming 5th Annual Berlin International Spirits Competition (BISC) this March 4th 2018 . This international spirits competition will be held at the beautiful Berlin Kempinski Hotel.
After the success of running the New York International Spirits Competition in November 2010, wine producers from around the world asked us to replicate this successful competition with wine. We started by founding the New York International Wine Competition, and were excited by the 700+ submissions that we received in our first year in 2011. What sets us apart from other international beverage competitions is our TRADE ONLY blind judging panel, and the wine industry has continued to take notice as our competitions have grown.
The respect that the New York International Spirits Competition has garnered led spirits producers, importers, distributors, retail store buyers and sommeliers to ask us to bring this same philosophy to Europe. This is why we are proud to add the Berlin International Wine Competition and the Berlin International Spirits Competition to the International Beverage Competition Series. Like our New York competition all of our competitions around the world, our judges will be the retail store buyer, sommelier, restaurant beverage director, hotelier, distributor, mixologist, and importers from around Europe. We feel that these judges, whose livelihood rely upon their skill set, truly know what the consumer wants, as they receive on a daily basis the feedback from the consumer of what is good and what will sell. We gather the best and brightest buyers in Europe to be our judges -- our panels have included beverage industry professionals from Austria, UK, France, Italy, Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden, Germany and more.
The International Beverage Competition Series also includes the New York International Beer Competition, the Melbourne International Spirits Competition, the Melbourne International Beer Competition, and the Melbourne International Wine Competition.
Key Benefits to Participating in BISC:
• Recognition by the trade as their peers are judging the spirits by its category and actual price
• Award Winners will be able to use their awards (Double Gold, Gold, Silver, Bronze) in their marketing materials at no charge
• Award Winners will be listed in our online database and in our press releases.
• Competition results will be distributed to our international media partners, as well as international importers and distributors who rely on our competition to help them determine which products boast the best quality in their price range
• Top winners will be showcased at tasting events throughout the year, including our booth at ProWein at no additional charge. We also include winners in our lifestyle website www.alcoholprofessor.com.
Opportunity for spirits producers, importers and distributors to put their liquid in front of top European buyers in a blind taste test. The established brand will reconnect with the buyer and the new producer may be discovered. A good opportunity for a brand to be reconnect with a real trade buyer and a new brand looking to get in front of real trade buyers.