Enter your Spirits to the 2024 Competition
Enter your Spirits to the competition today, or download the submission form. Competition Starts February 27th, 2024
Berlin International Spirits Competition announces 2023 Winners
Thank you to all the brands who came out to compete this year!
General Information for 2024
- Entry Deadline: February 25th, 2024
- Product Delivery Deadline: February 25th, 2024
- Products MUST arrive by February 25th, 2024 in order to be judged.
- Please read the “Shipping Information” below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time, especially if you are taking advantage of one of our Free Shipping initiatives.
- Payment Deadline: March 5th 2024
COST: We have not raised our fees in 11 years
- Early Entry: (December 1st to February 8th) €150 per submission online and by paper/fax/email, per submission
- Regular Entry: (February 9th-16th) €175 per submission online and by paper/fax/email
- Late Entry: (February 17th to 22nd) €200 per submission online and by paper/fax/email
- Payments: Payment for online entries can be made by credit card through Stripe. Off-line entry fees can be made by credit card or by wire transfer. The banking information and associated fees for the wire transfer may be requested from us at email@example.com.
- There is only one entry fee. We do not charge any extra fees for use of our logo and or medals for publicity purposes.
Special Shipping Program from the United States
We will be offering again our free shipping program from our warehouse in the United States to Berlin. Samples in our warehouse by February 11th. Contact us directly about the shipping program firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition this year will be held in the heart of Berlin at the Hotel Bristol
Eligibility & Requirements
- All commercially-produced spirits from anywhere in the world are eligible to enter.
- All entries must be listed on the official entry form, either online or downloaded from this web site as a paper form (see the top of this page for links to both). If downloading the paper form, please complete the entire form and sign at the bottom of the page to certify that the statements on the form are correct. Failure to complete the form properly may result in disqualification.
- All entries submitted on time will be judged. If your submission gets stuck in customs, as does occasionally happen, we are prepared to convene a smaller tasting panel for those entries. To avoid this, however, please read the “Shipping Information” below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
- In addition to your entry form, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Link to each brand’s website
- JPG file of your brand artwork (Bottle Shot and/or Hi-Res Logo)
- Staff Relations Contact (Name, Phone, Email)
- Up to Date Brand Information (i.e. available in what markets domestically and internationally, info on Master Distiller/Blender, information unique to your brand)
- Each submission must include two (2) 700/750ml bottles of product, or three (3) 350/500ml bottles of product.
- If submitting by paper form, please scan submission form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any additional questions.
Where To Ship Your Spirits:
**Please feel free to contact us directly for additional support if you are a large organization submitting 20+ spirits
Berlin International Spirits Competition
MyPlace – SelfStorage
C/O Kaufmannsladen 3619
EORI # DE595393161354315
Please make sure the EORI NUMBER IS ON THE BOX & INVOICE & SHIPPING LABEL
Whatsapp USA +12017477111
Important Shipping Information For All Entries:
- Include the completed submission form in all shipments to ensure product is submitted in correct category
- If submitting by paper form, please send us a photo or scan of your submission form in advance.
- The competition, its service contractors, and any officer, staff member, sponsor or director of the same shall not be responsible for the safety of the wines from theft or damage by fire, accident, vandalism or other causes. The competitor expressly waives and releases any claim or demand that he or she may have against any of them by reason of any damage to, or loss of, any wine entered in the competition.
- In the event that the judging is not held, a portion of the fees will be refunded, based on the amount paid minus a pro rata share of the expenses for establishing and maintaining entry files.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Competition shall not be liable for failure to perform caused by an act of God, fire, flood, wind, rain, storm, electrical failure, strike, labor dispute, riot, insurrection, war or other causes beyond its control.
Special Free Freight Program to the BISC From The USA:
BISC is now offering a Free Freight promotion for shipments from the United States to the BISC through our partnership with International Shipping Company JF Hillebrand! If you’re a distiller in the U.S., here’s how to take advantage of this exciting opportunity:
- Producers must ship at their cost to our warehouse at Western Carriers in North Bergen , New Jersey.
- BISC will ship your products at no additional charge from New Jersey to the BISC
- BISC must receive the shipments at Western Carriers by no later than February 10th, 2023 to qualify for the free freight promotion to the BISC
- All submission fees to BISC must be paid in full to qualify for the free freight promotion.
- If you, your distributor, or your importer has an account at Western Carriers, you may transfer your spirits to our account at no additional shipping charge. Please contact us directly at email@example.com to assist you with this, or have your agent contact Western Carriers directly.
Where To Ship Your Spirits For Free Freight To BISC From The United States: Shipper Is Responsible For All Shipping Fees To The Western Carriers Warehouse
Western Carriers -BLD #1-MB
Attn:Wine Vault/Joel Rubin/Acct #707
Berlin International Spirits Competition
2220 91st Street
North Bergen, New Jersey 07047
tel: 9173380163 x 1